WELCOME TO THE NEW YEAR’S 2019 TRANSFORMATION COACHING GROUP!
Congratulations on taking the first step toward food and body freedom! I feel very comfortable telling you that if you stay in the conversation throughout our 6 weeks together, you will come out the other side having more energy, more peace with food, less body shame, noticeable improvements in health and body composition, and an arsenal of tools and strategies to keep you out of the yo-yo dieting/quick-fix trap forever.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
1) Our coaching group kicks off in our Facebook Group at 7pm CST on Sunday, January 6, 2019 and wraps up on Sunday February 17th. This will be a highly interactive group with live events, daily coaching, and tons of support from me personally. That said, please don’t worry that it’s going to overwhelm you in any way. I structure my coaching to avoid overwhelm at all costs because it is the death knell of any meaningful change. This is going to be a lot of fun, I promise.
2) You will receive a series of 3 emails from me between January 2nd and January 5th.
NOTE: If you do NOT receive an email from me on January 2nd, check your spam folder or send me a Facebook message!
These emails will:
Prepare you for the group launch on 1/6
Lay out the live coaching event schedule so you can get those dates/times in your calendar
Invite you to join our secret Facebook coaching group.
3) You will be allowed access into the group starting at 3:00pm on Sunday 1/6. This will give everyone who wishes to do so time to introduce themselves prior to the 7pm Facebook Live.
4) This coaching program takes place exclusively inside our secret Facebook group. No one else will be able to see this group even exists, much less be able access any of the member information or content.
5) Do NOT stress about the upcoming group. We are so conditioned to want to delay making changes “until life calms down”. Newsflash: Life is never going to calm down. Change IS possible, even in the context of your busy schedule. I know because I don’t work with any clients whose life is calm or stress-free! Take a DEEP BREATH and trust that I am not going to push you to change anything you’re not willing or able to change.
6) DO get excited. This is going to be different, easier, more fun, and garner better results than anything you’ve tried before. I want you to approach this experience with curiosity, a sense of adventure, and a willingness to experiment and tinker. You are going to become the scientist in your own life as I help you identify your own unique success formula. This is worth getting excited about!
7) If you have any questions: Please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send me a private Facebook message through my Facebook page or send me a text: 316-204-7649.
A sense of humor, curiosity, and a spirit of adventure are the key ingredients for transformation without shame, perfectionism, or fear.
I can’t wait to help you launch your healthiest year yet!
xo, Lisa perkins